WINE TASTING IN PISA
WINE TOUR AND OLIVE OIL TASTING IN SPRING AND SUMMER
Tasting wine and olive oil with walk in the vineyard
Do you want a tuscan wine tasting close to Pisa? Fattoria San Vito is waiting for you!
Matteo, the winemaker, will tell you the story of the farm and its wines and how the wine you will drink is born… from the gem to the glass.
You will walk freely in the vineyard that surrounds the farm and you will taste in the garden organic natural wines, “tuscan bruschette” with our organic extra virgin olive oil, organic local cheeses and vegetarian snacks.
Days and hours
- ATTENTION In September we will be in the harvest period so the tastings will depend on our work in the vineyard. Please contact us for more information. It will always be possible to buy wine and oil in the cellar BY APPOINTMENT.
The visit lasts a total of about 1 and a half hours.
- Tasting of 4 Tuscan wines and bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
15€ adults- 10€ children 6/17 years old. (Minimum 4 pax adults)
- Tasting of 5 wines, bruschetta, organic cheese, vegetarian snacks
25€ adults -15€ children 6/17 (Minimum 2 pax adults)
Free children up to 5 years
Tastings for groups
ALL DAYS OF THE WEEK: We can arrange together day and time for tastings for groups of at least 6 paying adults.
Wine Tasting and Tour are in English and Italian
Reservation required for all tastings
Places are limited, advance booking is indispensable.
The tastings will be organized in the garden of the farm, in complete safety and complying with the provisions anti Covid 19. We ask the customers to come equipped with mask.
- Our tastings are vegetarian, you can provide vegan menus on request.
- Any intolerances, allergies, or request for special menus, must be communicated at the time of booking.
- We ask the public not to smoke during the whole visit, respecting the people present and the wine.
- Our spaces and the vineyard are weelchair accessible.
Do you want to book?
For information & to book: